Apple has released the latest Leopard update, Mac OS X 10.5.5 which is available through Software Update.
The 10.5.5 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. Apple details the updates at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2405 as well as its Security changes at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Highlights of the Mac OS improvements include:
– Addresses stability issues with video playback, processor core idling, and remote disc sharing for MacBook Air.
– Improves Spotlight indexing performance
– Improves iPhone sync reliability with iCal and Address Book
– In MobileMe: improves overall sync and Back to My Mac reliability
– Improves Time Machine reliability with Time Capsule
The 10.5.5 update is available free to all Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard customers.